Call us for all your Live Scan & fingerprinting needs. We service the Fremont, Newark, Union City, San Jose, Menlo Park area, Alameda county, and the surrounding San Francisco counties. Our goal is to provide you with with the best possible service available, and customer satisfaction. Group discounts and mobile services are available upon request. Call today at 510-383-6173 for an appointment, or to ask any questions.
. The Live Scan Professional servicing all your fingerprinting needs.
Live Scan Fee $25.00
Fingerprint card fee $15.00 per card
Mobile services availabe - schedule an appointment at a local coffee shop or a place of your choice.
For other serves available go to the "Services" tab
Our Business Working for You
- Our agency is a duly authorized Department of Justice and FBI certified fingerprinting service provider to electronically capture and submit fingerprints for licensure, certification, volunteer, job, business permit, record review, immigration clearance or licenses and /or employment purposes. Our goal is to provide the best possible service to our customers.
- What to bring? You need to bring a completed Live Scan Fingerprint request form, valid ID such as driver's license or passport
- Valid Identification: Live Scan, Ink Fingerprints
The identification must contain a photo, physical description, signature, serial number, issue / expiry date, date of birth etc.
- This is a list of some commonly acceptable identification:California Driver's License •California DMV Identification Card •Valid out-of-state Driver's License •Military ID, Military dependent’s ID •U. S. Cost Guard Merchant Mariner Card •Passport •Resident Alien Card •Immigration Card •Green Card
- Note: What else do you need to bring? Your school, employer, requesting and/or the licensing agency will give you a BCII "Request for Live Scan Service" form (BCII 8016). We have provided a link to this form, BCII-8016, here for your convenience. This form is blank and provided in Adobe PDF format and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
- Go to the "Live Scan tab" above to see the Career Specific Forms.
- All required information in this form must be filled out COMPLETELY by the applicant who is getting fingerprinted. Incorrect information on the form may result in a rejection. If you have not been provided with this form, request one from your referring employer, licensing agency, volunteer organization or referring agency. Our technicians DO NOT have the authority ment of Justice Live Scan devices, lessons have been learned which can help assure that the appplicant live scan fingerprint submission is accepted the first time.
- The live scan fingerprint requesting agencies need to make sure Agency Name, Agency Address, Agency Telephone Number, Agency Contact Person on the application is the same as that which is registered with the Department of Justice. If there is a change, please notify the Department of Justice as this could cause a rejection letter for each applicant that has the old information.
- Every live scan fingerprint requesting agency has a CORI person who is assigned to receive the response from Department of Justice (DOJ) / FBI. If this person changes, you need to advise Department of Justice and see if the new CORI person needs to have a Live Scan Fingerprint submission for a background fingerprint check. Make sure that the level of service (DOJ / FBI) is clearly indicated on the applicant live scan request form.
- If no level of service is marked, we can only choose DOJ. Some of the levels are automatically chosen by the Live Scan programming system, which depends on the type of submitted application. If your agency has an option of FBI and you wish to receive this response, please indicate this option on the applicant live scan fingerprint request form.
- Not every agency has the FBI search option; so don't request a particular level until you are sure it is available to your agency, organization, business, employer, school, day care center or assisted care facility. If you are unsure, please check with your California Department of Justice representative.
- Make sure that you enter the correct AORI number on the applicant live scan request form. If your agency has more that one AORI assigned, please use the AORI that pertains to you as an applicant. If your agency has a billing number assigned by DOJ, make sure that it is correct.
- This prevents DOJ from billing the wrong agency. If you have an email code (number) assigned by DOJ, please use it. Important: What you fill in the applicant live scan request form dictates your total fees for DOJ, FBI. So, please be sure to mark the right choices.
- Go to the "Livescan tab" above to see the Career Specific Forms.
Mobile Live Scan Services
- We also provide Mobile Service for clients who want to be ink fingerprinted at a location of their choice. Instead of applicants coming to our Fremont office for ink fingerprints, we can come to you at your most convenient time and place. Simply set a specific date and time for the mobile service.
- Please notify us few days ahead of time. Mobile service has a travel, convenience fee. Amount varies depending on the location, number of fingerprint card, and number of applicants to be fingerprinted.
- We have the ability to accommodate large groups or organizations by deploying our Ink Fingerprint Technician Unit to capture Ink Fingerprints at any location. This service is specifically provided for companies, schools or churches that desire to be fingerprinted in groups.
- If you are an employer or a school that has a need for your applicants or students to be ink fingerprinted for their job or license, contact us by phone or e-mail to schedule a visit from our mobile Ink Fingerprint Service unit.
- You don’t have to wait for two or three weeks for an appointment at the sheriff’s office. Some of the cities we provide mobile Livescan & ink fingerprint service coverage are: Fremont, Newark, San Jose, Morgan Hill, Gilroy, Santa Cruz, Palo Alto, San Mateo, Redwood City, Foster City, Pleasanton, Livermore, Union City, Milpitas, Menlo Park, Los Altos, Daly City, South San Francisco, Downtown San Francisco, Hayward, Half Moon Bay, Oakland, San Leandro, San Lorenzo, Alameda, Dublin, Woodside. Ink fingerprint is also referred as "hard card" fingerprint, or FBI FD-258 card fingerprint. We carry a large supply of original FBI FD-258 fingerprint cards. If you do not have your own fingerprint cards, we can supply you free of cost with what is needed. Welcome to our website Our business is dedicated to offering you the best is products and services. We look forward to working with you.
- Go To The "Services" Tab For Other Services Available